Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Craziness!!!

It's a miracle!!! One day I was sniffling, sneezing, congested, coughing, you get the drill.......and I woke up the next day just peachy king! There's this little orange flavored pill you let dissolve in your mouth, and it is supposed to shorten the length of your cold. Zicam people!!! THE BEST STUFF!!! I'm definitely using that for future colds.

So, with that said, nothing really got done as far as Christmas shopping, errands, house cleaning, wedding stuff, etc. When I say nothing.....I mean NOTHING. Tyson has been working non stop (bless his heart) just so he can get Christmas Day off, and I have been bound to the couch with a cold. Plus, we've procrastinated. Guilty!

Today (the Saturday before Christams) I went out and took care of our days and days worth of Christmas shopping all in ONE DAY! YIKES! What was I thinking!?!

THIS WAS A LOT OF FUN TO CARRY INSIDE.....NOT!!!!
I told Tyson thank God I told him that I'll go out and do all of the shopping because if he'd gone out (especially with the lack of sleep he's had) his temper would have been FLARING! Christmas traffic (BAAAAAAAAAD traffic) and the Christmas crowds. Yay for spending 30 minutes just trying to find parking at the mall, and yay for sitting in 30 minutes of traffic to just go to another store 5 miles down the road. On a good note, I was quite shocked at how kind and generous a lot of people were being this year. Now THAT'S the Christmas spirit people!

In a couple of days, Tyson and I will be heading to San Antonio to spend Christmas with his whole family. Then, Tyson's family and I will be heading to Georgetown/Austin to hang out for the rest of the week. Also, while we're in Austin, we'll get to see my mom and younger sister. It's family galore, and I LOVE IT!!!! Tyson and I are always so very happy when we get the chance to spend time with the family. I know Tyson DEFINITELY loves every chance he can get. Due to his wacky schedule, it's very rare we get to see out-of-town family. C'mon Georgetown PD!!!!! Give Tyson a job. :)

Well, we wish all of our friends and family a MERRY CHRISTMAS! We hope Santa brings you everything you asked for!

No comments: