Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Snow In Texas!

Tonight................IT SNOWED! And yes! In TEXAS!!!! I don't know about anywhere else, but we were sure getting some snow here in Houston. It was so neat! The snow actually stuck. Usually, it just melts. Tyson and I at a little sushi for dinner, and then we played out in the snow. I was so giddy and excited. It was like I was a kid again! Just ask Tyson! Ha Ha! I was the crazy person running around the street screaming, "Snow! Snow!" with the other kids. I'm not joking. For those that know me and my personality, then I bet you can just picture me running around with excitement. Tyson was excited, but he kept it pretty contained. Ha! Ha!

Anyways, we had so much fun. I took pictures for everyone to see. I did record a video of the snow and us messing around in it, but my fingers slipped on the camera, and it got deleted on accident. I'm very sad. :( It was a great video too. :(

The link for the pictures of us and the snow are below. Enjoy!

http://picasaweb.google.com/reannins/SnowInTexas#

No comments: