Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Two Boys

I have finally gotten a chance to take new pictures of Rosco in his growing stages. The link will be posted at the end of this blog along with pictures of my wedding bands. All of the photos you'll see of Rosco are of Tyson working on his bite work and prey drive. It's really neat when you see it in action. Again, this Wednesday, Tyson took Rosco to training and he continues to impress Bob our trainer. The trainer and the other fellow officers started hiding dope in cars for Rosco to find, and he found it every time. Rosco is only 14 weeks! I'M EVEN IMPRESSED! The chief of Montgomery County PD (I think) was completely impressed as this was his first time seeing Rosco. He told the trainer that he wouldn't find it, and sure enough, Rosco proved him wrong. Bob is continuing Rosco on bite work, and ROSCO LOVES IT! He thinks he's playing. In about two weeks, we're going to have to stop him on bite work because he will be loosing puppy teeth. We don't want to hurt our baby! I know I talk about Rosco more than I do about Precious, but he's changing every day since he's a new pup. The only thing that changes on Precious is her haircut, and sometimes that's too scary to talk about. HA! She knows she's still my number one!

On another note, Tyson and I have officially ordered the save-the-date cards, so they should be at our apartment any day now for us to send out. I've checked out my month by month lists of things to do, and we're on top of everything and on schedule....if not a little ahead! We're so close to getting the BIG part of the wedding paid for, so then, we'll have about 8ish months to save up here and there for items that aren't included in our package. But, there's not much! I'm so excited! I know Tyson was stressing about all of this, and soon he will be able to relax.....................................hopefully...................that is if I can keep him from looking way too far in the future and taking things day by day. A little at a time that is. It is so amazing how involved and on top of everything he is with the wedding planning. You don't normally see grooms doing this. But, it is so helpful since I'm pretty much doing this on my own. I'm so excited to hear that Tyson is going to cover his Wednesday night extra job for the next two weeks so he can have a full 2 days off. I FULLY support him doing this because he needs a break, and we need some time together. His schedule is tiring both of us out right now. Right now, he's off getting a massage. Good for him.

All in all, everything is going good at the future Sutton household. Busy as usual! Don't forget to take a look at the new pictures of Rosco! Also! I have a few pictures up of the engagement ring as well as my wedding bands!

THE PICTURES OF ROSCO AND MY ENGAGEMENT RING AND WEDDING BANDS:

http://picasaweb.google.com/reannins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures ! Love the rings!
Wow ! Rosco's getting big -hope he'll grow into those ears. Glad Tyson's getting a chance for 2 days off. It will do you all good.