Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Engagement Photos!

We have officially taken them, and they are now up to view! Yayyy!!!

Our friend Lauren so graciously took the time out of her day to take our pictures for us. I was so grateful. They turned out BEAUTIFUL and I am so excited! I love looking at them over and over!

Below is the link to the pictures. The ones I posted are almost every single one we did. We actually took about 240, but I didn't post all because some were doubles.

Right now, we're in the process of choosing which ones we love and then getting them all re-touched and fancied up. The one's you're viewing are the raw originals. Let Tyson and I know which ones you like! We would love your opinions since we love so many. It'll help us narrow it down.


HERE ARE THE ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS:

http://picasaweb.google.com/reannins/EngagementPhotos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous !! Lauren did a awesome job! It looks like a lot of living,laughing,loving going on. What a great day!I really like the one you've enlarged on the blog,but there are so many other good ones too. It's a hard decision . Thanks for sharing them !