Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ring, Dog....Life....

Well, Tyson and I jumped the gun and already bought my wedding band, or should I say, wedding bands. It is actually a solitaire enhancer that has two bands that wrap around the engagement ring. They both have diamonds going around the bands, and it really showcases the engagement ring since it is so unique. When we were talking about what we were going to do for a band with my engagement ring, I had this idea in my head that I did not want an enhancer because I thought it would be a little much since the engagement ring is so lavish in itself. After looking at a few places, Tyson really wanted to look at rings at Jared's since he's such a fan of that place. We saw many that worked, but none that we LOVED. Tyson suggested looking at enhancers. I was a little hesitant, but, ironically, it ended up working out the best. Let's just say it definitely screams, "Hello I'm married," and when all three rings are attatched..............OH BOY does it sparkle! I kept asking the jeweler with worry that my hand was too petite to have the amount of rings that I had on my hand. Both Tyson and the lady reminded me that it looked beautiful. All in all, I LOVE it! It makes the whole package look different, and there are things about this wedding that I want to be a little different and not so traditional. Also, it definitely accentuates the engagement ring (which is an heirloom I might add), and shows of the beauty of it. It's perfect and I'm happy.

Tyson took Rosco to training today and they started him on bite work. From what I hear, Rosco is did awesome for his very first time!!! The trainer predicts that he will be ready for competition NEXT YEAR! I was amazed because I thought that was a little early, but they see him really progressing fast. I'm proud of my boy! He's such a smarty pants! Rosco keeps growing in size. I'm going to have to post more pictures. He's getting so big! He's starting to tower over my little Precious, but I don't think she's noticing it......or maybe she does???? But, she still plays with him and gets along with him really well. She'll jump on Rosco, and Rosco will lie on his back to let her win, so she'll growl pretending to be a big mean dog while she's pouncing on him. It's HILARIOUS!!! I'll have to post a video of it.

On a final note! I would just like to say that I'm finished with all of my classes this semester and I walked out with ALL A's!!! I think I'm motivated to wear one of those big sashy type of things around my shoulders at my graduation next year since I never got to wear one for my high school graduation.......HA!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

So glad to hear your got your rings. I remember buying Mark's and we were so excited!
Which Jared's did you go to?