Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 8, 2009

I Feel So Pretty...Picture Perfect Beautiful...

Well...we're doing a few things backwards. Due to the time and daylight issue on our wedding day, our photographer, Lauren, and Tyson and I decided to take some more of the artistic shots I wanted on another day. Well, we WERE going to include Tyson, but, unfortunately, Tyson's schedule doesn't permit; therefore, I will be taking some bridal shots:

1) To get in those "artsy fartsy" shots I love so much of brides and such, and

2) To build Lauren's photography portfolio up. I'm more than happy to model for her!

So, we'll be taking the "artsy fartsy" shots in downtown Houston at Herman Memorial Park in the garden areas. It's going to be beautiful. I can't wait!!!! I can't wait to take them, and see how they turn out. I'm doing my own hair, so we'll see how this turns out. I'm not doing anything fancy schmancy with it. Just trying the hair down thing with my wedding dress. Oh.....and the exciting thing is that I get to wear my wedding dress and my oh so wonderful veil (that was my favorite part of my whole look) all over again! Exciting! Hopefully we'll really play up the veil and get some artsy veil shots. I'm really looking forward to it. It's just so disappointing that Tyson will not be able to join. Darn cop schedule........

No comments: