Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hodge Podge: Graduation, Jobs, Life, and Pictures!

Hey everybody! Long time, no blog! Tyson and I have just been so busy lately. As of this past Thursday, I finished my last day of student teaching, which means that was my last day of anything that has to deal with college.....EVER!!! May 15th is my graduation, and I am VERY excited! It has been a long, hard road. A road that I never thought I would be able to complete. There have been so many times that I wanted to give up because I was so tired of working full time, going to school full time, and paying out of my own pocket to put myself through school. I was EXHAUSTED every day, and I felt like I was getting nothing out of it. But! I didn't give up, and on May 15th when my diploma is handed to me, I will know that it was all worth the struggles and stress. I might even cry. Who knows?! I can't believe I'm a college graduate, and I did it ALL BY MYSELF! I feel accomplished! Here is a picture of me with my 2nd grade class I taught this semester for student teaching:


HAHA! MY FIRST CLASS PICTURE! ♥



As for Tyson. I don't know how many of you know already, but Pct. 7 did not work out for him. The K9 thing was great, but it was something about working at the department that did not make him feel right. As Tyson says, "[he] just can't put [his] finger on it." After a week at the department, he wasn't happy. He would would come home pretty sad and depressed every day. After we talked about it, we felt it would be best to not stick it out, and just quit Pct. 7. We are newlyweds, and we didn't want the "no job satisfaction" thing get in the way of any of our happiness. Luckily, he asked for his job back at Humble PD, and he got it! Thank goodness!!!! Now, he's happier than ever and back to his normal self again. And! He's so thankful, as well as me!

Otherwise, we've been doing well. I just started my summer break, which will be filled with new teacher workshops and preparing for my new school for the fall! YAY! And, Tyson will just be working. We're starting to save on a house and for our honeymoon in which we plan on taking during spring break. We decided to give ourselves some time to save and wait till spring break of next year to make it a honeymoon/first anniversary trip for us. Plus, the swine flu has sort of scared me off from Mexico for right now. I think that needs to get under control first.

For now........we're just loving on our two babies of course. Rosco has been sneaking his way on the couch....literally....and mommy and daddy have been spoiling him by allowing it. What will our dogs do when we start to have real babies?????

FIRST DAY OF SNEAKING HIS WAY ON THE CHAIR. PHOTO OP!


WE LOVE TO SNUGGLE! ♥



SECOND DAY OF SNEAKING HIS WAY ON THE COUCH!


I'M GIVING THE THUMBS UP!




HE THINKS HE'S A LAP DOG! SUCH A BIG BABY! ♥




HERE'S A VIDEO OF BOTH ROSCO AND PRECIOUS. I WAS JUST BEING A CRUEL MOMMY AND MESSING WITH THEM.


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Those poor animals! hahaha Sorry to hear that Pct 7 didn't work out, but who knows...maybe it is for the best. Glad to hear that things are going smoothly now and CONGRATULATIONS on Graduating! We are so proud of you!