Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Taking Everything One Step at a Time

Well, the months are narrowing down till our wedding, and we're slowly chipping away at everything that we need to do to plan for it. I'm INSANELY busy with student teaching and my intense teacher work sample I have to write, along with trying to get the last minute details of the wedding planned out. I'm very tired, and have a feeling I will be running on empty for the next two months. I really haven't been able to enjoy to excitement and craziness of my wedding coming up, as well as teaching in a classroom because I'm so engulfed with this intense teacher work sample. :(
Right now, until that thing is completed and turned in, my life is revolving around it.
That makes me sad.

Tyson has been a WONDERFUL groom and has been very involved. He's been helping out a bunch! Thank goodness! I've been lucky to have a team of people helping me out during this exciting, yet, exhausting time right now.

If you haven't looked at the updates on our wedding website already, we have taken care of the tuxes, the flowers, and have officially sent the invitations out! As everything gets finalized, it slowly becomes more real. I'm sure that sounds so cliche, but it's the truth!

Tyson is doing well. Just working and helping me with the wedding. Nothing too exciting is happenening with him. Actually! Rosco (our Malinois Tyson's trying to train to be a K9 dog) certified in narcotics. If Tyson was a K9 officer out on the streets, he could officially work Rosco to find narcotics. Tyson is REALLY proud of this being that Rosco certified at only 11 months old. We are both proud of our baby boy!

Anyways, I will try to keep everyone posted on the countdown till our wedding as frequently as I can. Remember to look on our wedding website for a condensed version of current updates of the wedding planning. The website link is at the top of this page.

No comments: