Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Let the Craziness Start!

Hello everyone! The busy beginning of the new year has started! Wedding! My last semester and graduation! All in all, this doesn't just affect me. It also affects Tyson.

Today was my second day in student teaching. I have Kindergarteners for my first 6 weeks, then I have second grade for the last 6 weeks. My Kinders are SO BRIGHT!!! I'm very tired, but mostly because I have to get used to the schedule again. The holidays spoiled me. My job doesn't stop there. I still have to come home and begin to write this ridiculously difficult work sample. I'm going to be trying to juggle this along with the wedding planning. Poor Tyson will probably be dealing with my crankiness, grumpiness, and my crying. (I tend to do that when I get too overwhelmed, which is probably going to happen for me every other day until the beginning of March.)

Speaking of wedding planning, a lot has been finished so far! Tyson finally made a decision on a wedding band, and it's been bought. I've finally made a decision on a florist. I'm SO excited about my lady who will possibly be doing my flowers. She has been helping me dream up our flowers for Tyson and my wedding and it's GREAT! She has allllllllll of these ideas, and she's not going to charge me out the wha-zoo! She's got me all excited. She seems to be VERY accomodating, which is excellent!

Tyson and I went and met our cake lady who is also amazing, creative, accomodating, and the SWEETEST lady in the world! She was the one who reinforced my decision to possibly go with this specific florist I was just talking about. I haven't met the florist face-to-face yet (we've only been emailing back and forth) but if she's anything like our cake lady........IT'S A DEAL! Anyways, our cake lady was taking ideas that I liked and going ABOVE AND BEYOND what I had ever imagined as far as cake design, flavors, etc. She wasn't trying to only give me options where it was a bare minimum of a cake where she wouldn't have to do much. She wanted to create something more detailed for me. I LOVED that! Tyson's cake is going to be AWESOME! We are SO EXCITED about his cake. It's better than what we came up with! I can't wait to see both of our wedding cakes on our wedding day!!!

Other than that, Tyson's mom and sister have taken on the task of putting together my wedding favors, so that's one less thing I have to do on top of everything I have going on. I've bought my flower hairpiece, Tyson's mom is helping me with figuring out my veil situation (because I don't want to pay $100 for the veil I want), and all I need to do now for my bridal attire is get my dress altered and buy some shoes!

But..................... That doesn't end the wedding planning. I still have a bit to go.

Other than that! Tyson and I are doing great! I'll try to update this as much as possible being as busy as I will be.

No comments: