Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Update...

Sorry for the lack of blogging. There really hasn't been anything new. This last month was very busy for both Tyson and I between vacations, visits, work, etc. etc. etc.! So what's new?

I've finally quit working for a while to focus on graduating and the wedding planning. I officially started back with school......BLAH!!!! BUT! It feels so good to only have to go school and not have to do both work AND school. I'm getting pretty antsy, and I'm ready to graduate. This semester, my classes are focusing on teaching us how to teach the subjects math, science, social studies, and technology and how to intergrate them into our classroom. Then, they send us out into the school and we teach lessons in all subjects. Bring it on! I'm soooooooo ready! The start of the semester has been interesting. It has been a little bit disorganzied with all of the professors switching their class days with each other, and then, hiring two new professors to teach the subjects. Basically, it has been a pretty slow start. I feel like I should really be doing something. So far, the classes have been fun. I get to be a kid again by playing with manipulatives, and making "Science Eyes." When my professor post the pictures, I'll try to show you. It's too hard to explain. Overall, I'm excited to finish up this semester to start student teaching in the Spring!

Tyson recently was able to make it up to the Austin/Georgetown/Round Rock area to do a ride along with Round Rock PD. He fell in LOVE with the area and the police department, that he is tempted and already ready to start applying. I'm having to pull on the reins a bit to slow him down. His problem is that they have only 5 spots to fill, and then, after that, there is a possibility that they will not be hiring for a while. That worries Tyson since he knows I want to wait till after I have graduated and the wedding is finished. So, he wouldn't really be able to apply till the middle of next year. He thinks he won't be able to get the opportunity to try for it, and, he's too impatient to wait till the next time Round Rock is hiring. So, now he's thinking of Georgetown PD. He might scope them out. All in all, he wants to promote and go further in his career, so this is why he is searching for alternative PDs. We'll see what happens. I'll keep everyone posted, and I'm sure Tyson will too.

Anyways! The dogs are great, and Tyson and I are great. Rosco is still doing K9 training, and is doing an impressive job. Precious is still a princess and spends her days being cuddled by me and chomped at by Rosco. A playful chomp that is.

I'm sure I will be posting something new REAL SOON. After last months craziness, I think Tyson and I will possibly tasting some cake next week. Yay for cake!

No comments: