Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, February 9, 2013

33 Week Bumpdate

Hahahaha!!!  I'm sorry, but when I saw these pictures of me when I was uploading them into my computer, I couldn't help but laugh my butt off.  I look like total hell!!!  Usually on Thursdays, after work, I'll come home and follow Tyson around like a lost puppy while he gets ready for work.  We don't get a lot of time together, so I take any chance I can get.  Well, he was taking a shower and I was sitting on the bathroom floor spending time and talking to him, but lately sitting has been so uncomfortable on my diaphragm, so I decided to go lie in bed.  Well, I feel like I've been working my butt off lately and have been really tired, pluse heave hoeing this weight around at work all day has been tough, so I passed out on the bed.  I woke up to the sounds of Tyson getting Rosco ready for work, so that was my cue to jump out of bed, hurry up and grab the camera, and ask him to get a side picture of me.  No brushing of the hair, no wiping the sleepiness out of my eyes, and no slapping myself to make myself look more alert.  So the final product.....

Me, at 33 weeks and 4 days pregnant with bedhead and a fresh "I just woke up" look.


Dang!  I look GREAT!..........NOT!!!!!

Anyways!!!!....This week, baby girl is a little over 4 lbs. now (about the weight of a pineapple) and is measuring about 17 inches long from head to heels.  She should be gaining a half a pound each week by now. Her lung development is almost completely mature and her skeleton is hardening.  Plus, she's plumping up and losing that wrinkled look.  Looking like a BABY now!!!

Speaking of maturing lungs....I can tell!!!!  This little girl hiccups and hiccups and hiccups.  Or at least it seems like that.  It really isn't all that bad.  There are days where she has the hiccups, and then there are days that I can't remember when I FELT a hiccup that day.  She's definitely stretching herself out.  Most of her body seems to be leaning towards my right side.  I know because when she moves, I think I'm feeling a butt stick out and some feet in the right side of my ribs.  Really uncomfy, but I can't help but love every minute of it.

NOW!  On to the things that are making me uncomfortable and NOT really loving it....  I think I've also started experiencing my first bout of heartburn this week.  Monday and Tuesday I was fine, then Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday happened.  Tyson and I went out to Pappadeaux for Tyson's 28th birthday on Tuesday an I ordered stuffed crab.  Well, those suckers had sliced jalapenos in them, which I LOVE!  I had them for leftovers on Wednesday, then sure enough, later on I felt a lumpy feeling in the right side of my throat and it kind of burned and stung.  My first thought... "Oh no.  I have heartburn."  Sure enough, every minute of every day after that, I've been having heartburn symptoms.  It feel like EVERYTHING I eat these days gives me heartburn.  I had a sandwich!....heartburn.   I ate some greek yogurt!....heartburn.  I had a sip of water!....heartburn.  This little love of mine is getting bigger and pushing my stomach LITERALLY up to my throat.

A few other uncomfortable things that have happened that I don't like:
1) Getting headbutted/punched in the bladder
2) Actually feeling Brynlee move my stomach up and pushing down on my pelvis.
3) Driving in a car.  I.  Can't.  Breathe!!!  Practically hyperventilating.  Baby pushes up on diaphragm.

On Thursday, while I was teaching, a sudden blow came to my bladder, sending shooting pains down  my bladder and into my va-jay.  Sorry....but that's the reality of pregnancy my friends.  As a natural reflex, I hunched over like I had gotten punched in the stomach and shouted, "Ooo!"  At that point, I couldn't help but think my students thought I was crazy.  This morning, I was lying in bed and I felt Brynlee move and stretch up.  I could actually FEEL her pushing my stomach up.  It was shooting sharp pains in my chest and pushing what feels like that same lump I get in my throat when I get heartburn.  I then felt her press down and it shot pains down my pelvis.  THEN!  She decided to slide to the right and pushed up in my ribs.  I'm so sorry, baby girl, that mommy's torso is so short and you have no room.

Well, those would be the highlights for the week!  Now let's see how the survey's changed this week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How far along? Posting this at 33 weeks and 6 days!

Total weight gain/loss:  Up 21 lbs. from pre-pregnancy weight.

Maternity clothes?  I don't know, yet, if I'm going to buy anything else.  I'm inching closer to that due date, so what's the point.  Some of my pre-pregnancy clothes have still be good to me.  But!  We'll see.  I feel like I'm growing by the day and my wardrobe options are dwindling.

Stretch marks?  None, yet.  Hopefully none, EVER!

Sleep: I've been fine now since that cold finally went away.  Just up to pee 1-2 times in the night, which obviously interrupts my sleep.  But, it hasn't been terrible.

Best moment this week:
 Getting told that I'm tiny, all belly, and I don't look pregnant from the back.  One of our new student teachers told me that I'll bounce back fast because I'm so tiny.  I told her, "Aw.  Thanks, that's so sweet of you.".....and then immediately replied back, "However, you definitely didn't get to see what I looked like before I was pregnant.  My ass HAS spread since then."

Have you told family and friends: There's no hiding it now! :)

Miss Anything?  Being a little more comfortable and not like my body is being taken over.

Symptoms: Back pain, shortness of breath, achiness in the belly, frequent bathroom trips, and the new one......heartburn.

Movement: Moving and stretching just fine.

Food cravings: Anything sweet.  

Anything making you queasy or sick: When driving in the car, it pushes Brynlee up into my diaphragm and stomach.  This, in return, makes me feel nauseous. Morning commutes to work aren't enjoyable and my commute back home isn't any more pleasant than the morning.

Have you started to show yet: People can definitely tell I'm pregnant.  Yesterday, while meeting my family for dinner, a waiter passed by, asked me what I wanted to drink, and then jokingly said, "Let me guess...TEQUILA!  Okay.  Water it is."  So, safe to say that little joke signaled he knew I was pregnant and wanted to make me laugh.  It worked.

Gender prediction: No more predicting....It's a girl!

Labor Signs: Yep!  Good ol' Braxton Hicks.  I think I've figured it out!


Belly Button in or out?  
Still slightly in and out.

Wedding rings on or off? On.  

Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall, happy, but also VERY tired which causes me to feel moody at times.

Looking forward to: Getting Brynlee's nursery furniture put together.  I'm bringing in my family to help so Tyson doesn't have to do it all himself with his crazy, busy schedule.

No comments: