Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer Breeze...Makes Me Feel Fine...

Summer is almost here!!!! I'm looking SO forward to it! It means a little break away from kids, more time to spend not being so exhausted, time with family, and more time to see Tyson.

Next week is my last week of school. We have tomorrow off because of Memorial Day then I have only 3 days with my students. Thursday is their last day, while Friday is mine. But, that Friday is going to be a breeze.  It's only half a day and we get to eat a yummy staff breakfast!

Yesterday my family celebrated my dad turning 50 this past Thursday. Here is a picture of us celebrating. I insisted we sing happy birthday to my dad, but we didn't have any candles. My dad solved the problem by putting a lighter above he cake while we sang to him. Hy-ster-i-cal! HAHA! I had to get a picture.

I love any time I get to spend with my family. We bar-b-que and chill out by the pool. My sister came into town, as well as my brother. Well, he's really my cousin, but I consider him a brother. It's always good to see them! My sister looks fabulous with her ever growing baby bump. I got to feel Braxton bop around in there, which is such a magical feeling. It just makes me more anxious to meet his sweet face. We talked about all kinds of pregnancy stuff, which I think frightened Tyson....more frightened by all of the symptoms and details that go into being pregnant and birthing.

It's hard to believe my sister is 6 months pregnant, and she's going to be a mommy! Her sister-in-laws and I are having a baby shower for her at my house in 2 weeks. Next week I will be busy cleaning and prepping! Thank goodness summer break is almost here!

No comments: