Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Austin

Tyson and I are heading off on a week long trip to Austin......sort of......more like a Monday through Friday trip. We can't wait!!! We both SO desperately need a change of scenery. With every day life stresses, it's good that we're just leaving town and getting away for a bit. I know Tyson's definitely looking forward to it. We both want to see our families. I know I'm going a little nutty and just want to GET OUT!

Austin has always been a second home to me. As a lot of you know, my parents are divorced, so I had visitations with my mom. I would go to Austin almost once a month, spend every other holiday there, and spend half a summer there. It's a BEAUTIFUL city and it's so healthy and active....JUST LIKE ME! I miss jet skiing and taking boat rides on the lake, eating out in downtown Austin, the Austin city nights, the geography! Tyson and I both wish SO badly that we could move there , but our lives right now don't give us that option. I just started a new job, and Tyson really can't up and leave Humble PD.

Anyways! I just wanted everyone to know that we're headed off to Austin and hopefully I will be able to have a nice blog about our trip.

Austin, here we come!


No comments: