Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Time Off? REALLY?!

I thought I was going to fall off my chair when I heard the words, "I have Saturday AND Sunday off," from Tyson.

I was like "WHHHHHHAAAAAAAAT????!!!!"

Apparently, he told me this, but I must have forgotten. But, then I was thinking, "Why would I forget something like that???" And not only will he have his regular Wednesday, Thursday off along with his requested Saturday and Sunday off, we will be heading to Austin to visit family not next week, but the week after that!

I am so excited! Let me break it down to you.....

Tyson is off....

This week: Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.........

and then the week of July 6th through the 12th!

I think I'm more excited for him because he actually will have some time away from work. But, then again, I'm thrilled that I get to spend some quality time off with my husband.

Tyson has expressed to me that he is SO excited to go see his parents and to go play some golf.

Well, I have ants in my pants! I can't wait to see his parents, my mom, and my sisters! Time to go do a happy dance! ♥

2 comments:

Nicole Rodriguez said...

Hey! Just wanted to tell you I found your blog and now I can keep up with you! My blog is http://therodriguez4.blogspot.com

And you're wedding pics are awesome! You looked GORGEOUS! Sorry I had to miis it!

Lauren said...

If you guys are off for the 4th, we're having a shindig at our place. You're welcome as usual!