Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Tyson and I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!!! I hope everyone fills themselves up with turkey! I know we will!!!!

I'm so sorry for no blog post in a long time. I've been so BUSY!!!! My semester is coming to an end, so that means all assignments must be due. I haven't been able to do much wedding planning (which is ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATING) because I'm so busy trying to get my assignments finished. Today, I found out my placement for Student Teaching (MY FINAL SEMESTER!!!!!) and I will be teaching Kindergarten the first 6 weeks, and then for the second 6 weeks, I will be teaching in my DREAM grade level which will be 2nd grade. I'm absolutely thrilled!

Tyson is still doing well. He's turned in his background check application in with Georgetown PD, and now it's just a waiting game. We'll keep you posted on what happens next. Tyson's still working hard as ever to save up money for our wedding. Also we have to make up for the fact I couldn't work this semester, nor will I be able to for next semester. He's such an incredible guy, and I'm so thankful to have him in my life.

Well, tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and Tyson's parents are here to visit for the holiday. Nancy and I will be cooking away tomorrow for our yummy Thanksgiving dinner. I'm SO ready to eat! I'm hoping to get up early in the morning to get into the gym before I stuff myself, but I doubt that will happen. I'm sort of taking it easy this week. It's my break, and it has been one HECK of a semester for me, so I deserve one. Plus, I want to spend time with the family and my fiance.

Well, this semester is almost over which will allow me more time for wedding planning. I will keep everyone posted and updated on both this blog and the wedding website.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments: