Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, June 27, 2008

Long Time, No Blog

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. I've been super duper busy these days. I'm going to try to encourage Tyson to write up an entry one of these days so you can hear what he has to say.

Summer is going great for me, especially since I don't have summer school anymore. This is my first summer to not have to do school and it is very nice. YAY for almost graduating!!! Since I don't have school, I'm all about work work work with the kiddos at the center. The field trips have been fun this summer. I got to go to Splashtown for the first time in years and I felt like a kid again. I'm so tired though. A summer full of hyper kids has left me coming home every day barely being able to keep my eyes open. Just ask Tyson. I love my kids though. They are a fun bunch this summer.

Tyson has been doing okay lately. This has been a long week for him though. Over the past few years, his stomach has been bothering him constantly throughout the day......enough to cause some anxiety for him and effect his daily routines. So, he went to the doctor (FINALLY) and they decided to do a colonoscopy and another procedure (don't remember what is is called) to check and see what could be wrong. Monday night (the night before the procedure) started out a little rocky with all of the laxatives, etc. that he had to take. We ended up staying up all night with him having all sorts of problems. Pain, fever, and all kinds of other stuff. Let's just say that both he and I spent part of the night sleeping on the bathroom floor together. I refused to leave his side, so we set up shop on the bathroom floor. Tuesday he had the procedure and they found a few things that causes his constant upset stomach. Nothing major. We got medicines for it and now it will be taken care of. For the rest of the week, Tyson just couldn't seem to get up to snuff, so it was a week of aches and pains still. I'm just glad he took care of this situation, and now we know what is going on so we can ease it. Tyson is now doing well and has finally returned to work. Today he said his stomach isn't aching as much as it has been, so we're making progress.

On another note, the save-the-date magnets have finally been sent out. Since Tyson was off for most of the week, he kept himself busy by putting together and addressing all of the magnets and getting them sent out. Thank goodness I have a groom that is fully involved in this wedding. I'm hoping to find my bridesmaid dresses and my wedding dress this summer. That's the next step we're taking with this wedding.

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this summer. Shoot Tyson and/or me an email some time to say hi.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

We got the magnet today...it's already on the fridge! haha