Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 13, 2008

There's No Place Like Home...

At the beginning of Tyson and my Spring Break, we took some time to go to Austin/Georgetown and visit our family. There is definitely no place like home. You feel more relaxed, and it is so nice to get away and have mom and dad there for ya. I had so much fun going birthday shopping and celebrating an early birthday for me with my mom. THANK YOU mommy for the awesome BCBG top that we got for an unbelievable price! I'm still telling the story! Ha! Ha! Anyways! I truly feel I don't get to see my mom enough, and every time I do, I feel like I'm home again. As my mom would like to say it, "It's my oasis."
Also, when Tyson and I go to visit his mom and dad.......they, too, make it feel so relaxed and "homey." They also did an early celebration for my birthday. YAY for the spa gift card so I can go get a well deserved massage, and YAY for the yummy strawberry cheesecake that I oh so love! THANK YOU Nancy and Hugh!
It was so nice to see Tyson so excited on Sunday morning while on our way up to Austin. I know he was excited to see his mom and dad. He is always so thrilled!
Today, Tyson and I went up to Heather's Glen to go make a payment for our wedding. I got to see (somewhat) how much of the flowers are in bloom around this time since this will be about the time we get married next year. I was disappointed to see that the vines still looked dry and dead, and there weren't many flowers blooming. Hopefully, the case is that it is still the beginning of March, and we're getting married at the end of March, so things will progress towards the end of the month. Or, I'm hoping it's just because it was cold for an extended period of time, and the flowers haven't gotten a chance. Maybe we've lacked in rain???? I don't know. Oh well. Maybe next year it will all be lush.
Otherwise, Tyson and I are still soaking up the last few days of our Spring Break together, and I'm certainly catching up on sleep. I can't tell you how good it feels to not have to wake up to an alarm buzzing at 5:30 in the morning, and being able to be with Tyson for a full day. Tyson certainly enjoys all of the relaxation time. YAY FOR A VACATION! Anyways! Keep in touch everyone! Again, Tyson and I LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear from all of you!

No comments: