Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Few Updates

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Tyson and I have been so busy. This week started my "teach week." On Tuesdays for the next two weeks, I have to teach a full blown lesson. It is a skill that the children HAVE NOT LEARNED YET. Yes. I WAS nervous, but yesterday, I taught my first lesson on verbs to my first grade class, and it went really well. I got a lot of positive feedback from my mentor and observers who came and watched me, and the children seemed to have caught on to what verbs are. Thank goodness I didn't ruin them for life!

Yesterday, the dog breeder emailed Tyson a couple of pictures of our puppy......or I should say...........Tyson's K9 bite dog. He's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! Tyson can't wait to get him NEXT WEEK!!! I can't believe it has come up so soon. I'm excited, but a little nervous because we have to go through all of the "puppy" things like the potty training and the crying and whining at night. Say goodbye to some more sleep. :( It's okay though! I can't wait to hold him and play with him, and I can't wait to see how him and Precious interact. Here are a few pictures of our puppy!


Also, here's Precious with the "new do," or as I'd like to call it, "the ugly cut." Poor thing has to meet her brother looking scary, but she needed to be shaved to save us from the matting.

OH YEAH.....NOT SO FLUFFY ANYMORE!




I'M STARTING TO THINK WE PICKED UP THE WRONG DOG AT THE GROOMERS.

Anyways! That's pretty much it. I started teaching, the new puppy is coming, and Precious got an ugly haircut. We're still busy as ever. This week, Tyson is taking classes to get his Intermidiate Police Officers Certificate, so he's unable to go to the K9 trainings. He won't be able to go for a couple more weeks because he's driving up to Mississippi to get the new pup all of next week.

This upcoming month, Tyson and I should be taking engagement photos, and hopefully, I can get started on the Save the Date cards to send out. That's it for now..........We love you all!

No comments: