Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 20, 2011

Baby, Baby, Baby!

Last weekend me, and my sister's sister-in-laws held a baby shower for Rebecca and Shane at my house.  There were sooooooooooo many people.  Shane has A LOT of family and friends.  I have never seen a baby shower that jam packed before!  I felt so bad because we were crammed into my house, and the air conditioner was having a hard time keeping up with the amount of people, along with the oven going, and our door constantly opening and closing.  Everything went as smooth as it could go.  I am thankful Tyson was there to help.  He's such a wonderful man!  He got up in the wee hours of the morning after working until 3 o'clock in the morning and did the dishes, helped my step mom cook, help me set up, and overall...just helped me throughout the baby shower.  I kept thinking in my head that I don't know very many men in this world who would have done half of the things he did.  I know it was all out of love. :)

Overall, the baby shower went great and my sister and her husband made it out of the baby shower like bandits!  They got SO MUCH STUFF!!!  I think they're pretty much set!  I feel so happy for my sister to be so blessed to have married into such a wonderful, and also HUUUUUUUUGE family.  That baby is going to be so spoiled and loved!  Here are just a few shots from the baby shower.  Rebecca is now 5, almost 6 months.  I can't remember the exact weeks.  There are more photos of the baby shower.  Just go to the top of our blog and click on our Picasa Photo Albums.  Also, last post I accidentally typed in the wrong web address for Crossfit so sorry to those who clicked it and came to a blank page.  I have permanently posted their web address underneath our Picasa Photo Albums address if you are interested in what it's all about and possibly would like to try it.  Sort of free advertisement for them!  HA!

The cake table.  I got them that Mom + Dad = Me frame and put a picture of Becca and Shane with an ultrasound of Braxton!  Cute!  Cute!  Shane's mom and sister-in-laws put together that awesome diaper cake!


Mommy and Daddy-to-be!


Baby Bump!


The cake!


My mom with Rebecca!


Opening gifts.  This gift was a onsie that said, "I'd rather be naked"  HA!!!


Pictures of the sisters!

No comments: