Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, January 30, 2011

February Ramblings

February is here already?!?! I've been sitting here thinking about how fast time flies. But, Febrary is a good month. It's the month of Tyson's birthday and it's the month of Valentine's Day.... ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tyson's parents will be here this upcoming weekend to celebrate Tyson's birthday. It's always exciting when they can make it down for a visit. I can't believe he'll be 26, and then it will be my turn next month. I don't feel it. Tyson and I periodically talk about how crazy it is, and it seems like YESTERDAY we graduated from high school. But, we're over the middle mark, in our later 20's now, and approaching 30, which is CRAZINESS to me. I genuinely am not afraid to turn 30 like a lot of others typically are. It's just another age......and I never feel my age.........and I certainly don't LOOK it, so what's to worry about? Tyson and I still get told we look 17.......which BUGS me. My only reply is that we'll be one young, good looking couple when we're 40 or 50! ;)

I don't have much to blog about right now....same ol' same ol'. Currently, Tyson's doing a one month K9 handler's training course, so he has a DREAM schedule right now. Monday through Friday 8-3 with weekends off. I say "dream" because it's my dream. Hey! I like seeing my husband more than 3 times a week! Sadly, he'll go back to his "normal" schedule in 2 weeks. Bummer.

Anyways, that was my February ramblings. I'll have more to blog about in a week. Promise!

No comments: