Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 8, 2010

Just a Short, Little Blog

Nothing new. Just quickly updating since it has been a while. Work is going well for both Tyson and me. Tyson's keeping busy with both work and school. He's almost finished with his first semester and all ready having to register for next. By this summer he should have his associate's then it's on to focus on the bachelor's.

As for me, work has been high stress. I have a handful of academically low kiddos that are a challenge for me. It's certainly keeping me on my toes, but I'm certainly ready for Thanksgiving Break to get here so I can regroup. I'm TIRED and shutting down! TWO MORE WEEKS! And here's the treat.....I get a full week off for Thanksgiving!!! This has just started this school year. We used to only get 3 days.

Speaking of Thanksgiving....this will be our first Thanksgiving in our brand new house! Tyson's parents are coming into town to spend Thanksgiving with us. It's sort of become a tradition that we do Thanksgivings, and I rather like it! We're looking forward to seeing and spending time with Hugh and Nancy. Pictures to come! ;)

Megan, TJ, Britain, and Brody (Tyson's sister, bro-in-law, and our niece and nephew) came in this past weekend. Lady Antebellum came into The Woodlands, so Meg and TJ came into town for that, had a little date night, and we watched the kiddos. Britain and Brody are a hoot and are definitely not shy. LOVE IT!!! It was fun to see Tyson interact with them at times. Watching Tyson's patience get tested while Brody got on the couch, off the couch, on the couch, off the couch, on the couch, off the couch.....(you get the idea) was quite comical in itself, but Tyson was such a good uncle and played so well with both Britain and Brody. It was a really short visit, so hopefully we will get to spend more quality time with them in the near future. We're planning on making a trip up to San Antonio for Christmas, but, how many days??? We don't know.... That all depends on Tyson's work schedule.

Anyways........I said just a short, little blog. Was this short??? ;)

No comments: