Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Moving Right Along!

*Note: THE BUILDERS ARE SERIOUSLY MOVING FAST! This blog was started yesterday (3/24) and was officially posted today. Tyson and I stopped by the house today, and the dry wall is up! I have a video and pictures that I'll put up within the next couple of days. At this rate.....who knows! There might be something new tomorrow!

Tyson and I LOVE stopping by our house (our house......SO COOL!) and seeing the progression. Over a two day span, the brick has come in, the insulation is up on the walls, the A/C unit is getting all put together, they have our electrical outlets and the pipes for the house set up, etc. etc. etc.!!! Who would have thought I'd get that giddy over seeing insulation and electrical outlets put up in our home?!?!?! Below are a series of videos and photos of the progress. Forgive me. I sound a little nasally. Houstons' roads and cars are practically painted in yellowish-green pollen, and we're having some up and down, crazy weather lately.......temperature wise that is. That's Texas for ya!

Our Brick is Here! We can't wait to see it on the house!



Recessed Lighting is Put in, wiring for surround sound, A/C......Etc.!




Master bath and shower is starting to be put in. Thanks to the rain, we have some lovely things floating in them.





We have a roof!







The brick is officially in! I can't wait to see it on our house!




The house is covered in insulation. Do you see all of our electrical outlets?!? :)


A/C thingy-ma-jig. Also, they've put in our recessed lighting up on the ceiling, as well as the wiring for Tyson's surround sound!



There's part of our tub and shower with some yummy things floating in them thanks to the rain.





I always love walking into our garage and seeing that the inspection guy has come through our house and written notes to construction on what to "fix." It makes us feel good to know that they're building us a quality house!


So that's it so far. If you read my note above, Tyson and I went back to the house today, and the dry wall was getting put up and pretty much finished! We didn't have it yesterday! It's looking more and more like it will be finished by the end of April!!!! YAY! Get us out of this apartment!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love it...the first video all I heard was the Click Clack of your heels and then "see that little electric thingy there...that's gonna be a light fixture thingy" You're too cute.