Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 3, 2009

Month of July

Sorry for no blogging almost the entire month of July. I was stricken with a weird case of a POSSIBLE urinary tract infection for 3 weeks straight. No doctors could really figure it out, and no medications would cure me. To this day, I can't confirm that it WAS a UTI because it only came with extreme urgencies. I didn't have any of the the other symptoms that comes with a UTI. This was the weirdest, mystery illness I have ever gotten, and I've been miserable. So, as you can see, I haven't been in the mood to blog much. This past week, I was given antibiotics that I seem to think is finally the right medication that will cure me of this chronic so-called urinary tract infection. I don't think I will ever know what happened to me. I'm still not 100%......but, slowly every day, there seems to be some improvement. I am praying that this "infection" will be cured and it will never come back.

ANYWAYS!!!! I finally was able to get into my new school, and I've started setting it up! I'm so excited. I'm alreay attending new teacher workshops, and getting ready for the beginning of the school year. I hope to be COMPLETELY healed within the next couple of days so I can fully enjoy all of this new beginning stuff. I hope to have pictures of my room posted. I want to post kind of a before and after picture. Well see if I can get the before picture before I go crazy getting my room set up. I'm being kind of antsy right now.

Tyson is still working away, and that's pretty much it. Nothing new with him. He's still K9 dog training, and doing it as a hobby until one day he can become a K9 officer. Rosco is getting better and better as he matures. He's still a VERY well balanced dog.

Tyson and I hope everyone is doing well, and if you're in Texas, you're keeping cool from this heat. Hopefully it won't be almost a month before I blog again.

1 comment:

Nicole Rodriguez said...

That's awesome! You'll be such a great teacher! I'm so excited for you :)