Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, April 18, 2008

The Break is Almost Here!!!

Ah yes! I have one more class day until I'm OFFICIALLY on a break. Well, actually, I have another class that goes till May, but it's a joke. I'm getting the tough class out of the way. I had my exit conference with my professors and they had GREAT news to tell me! Let's just say I got three "A's" for their class. This one class equaled three classes in one, so that's why I get three grades for those that don't know. Buuuuut.....I did receive some other excellent news that I'm only keeping to my family and REALLY close friends.

Also....do you know what this means......WEDDING PLANNING TIME!!! Now I'm able to REALLY start to focus on some things that need to be taken care of. First on the list is the engagement photos and save the date cards. I know I have been saying for a long time now that these will be finished, and I'm here to say that Tyson and I will be getting started on it REAL soon. I promise! I'm taking a two week break where I'm going to just "revive" myself and "freshen up" from this semester, and then I'm going to schedule with our friend, Lauren, to take the pictures. We are super excited!

Tyson is doing great,working hard as usual. Bless his heart. I don't know how he does it with his weird schedule, but I sure am grateful for all that he does for me so I can focus on school. It was because of him that got me those three "A's" in one of the toughest classes I've ever taken. If he didn't tell me to cut back on work, I don't know how I would have done it. Now I have to convince him to stop taking so many extra jobs and relax. He's going to wear himself thin if he keeps up with this. Anyways...He took Rosco to the Trainer and the K9 training on Wednesday. From what the trainer told him....we have a good dog. Rosco has a good bite, he's courageous, and he's going to be big for a malinois. Yayyy! I want my big boy! The only poopy thing that the trainer told Tyson is that it looks to him like we have a stubborn dog. I was like, "Tell me something I don't know!" It's okay. I love him to death. He's doing so good, and he learns really fast. He's hyper as can be, and he frustrates us some days, but he's a good boy. Once we get started with some obedience training with him, he's going to be a good dog. The one thing I wish he'd do is when I go to give him love and attention, he likes to bite out of excitement instead of "giving kisses" like some other dogs do. I wish he'd just give kisses. :( My arms sure are sore. :(

Overall, Tyson and I are hanging in there! We hope all is well with everyone!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I can't wait for next Tuesday! Yay pictures!